- AITIA is a market leader provider of telecommunication network monitoring & management solutions
- One of our flagships is the signalling Generator and Analyzer (SGA) solution powered by our self-developed telecommunication interface cards with industrial grade PCs, can handle complex protocols and large volume of data.
- Together with our other solutions - such as EIR, roaming steering, & testing, SMS fraud detection, AntiSpy, DDoS detection & prevention system - we help maximizing revenue & profit, while our USSD-based applications, generate extra income by allowing easy-to-use value-added services for the end-user
- All our advanced solutions are available for all generations of cellular networks (GSM, GPRS, 3G, LTE and 5G) as well as for IP-based data networks
- We supply our high end solutions for market leader operators, such as T-Mobile, Telenor, Vodafone and Invitel
Telecom Network Monitoring
- Signalling Network Monitoring System
- Ideal tool for locating faults and frauds in mobile or fixed networks; to complete analysis, since signalling data stored on the probes bit-by-bit, 24/7.
- Main features include on-line and off-line analysis, functions covering message statistics and call data record generation, remotely controlled data filtering and capture, real time call tracing and protocol analysis
- SGA-10GEQ is a 4x10Gb/s FPGA-based accelerator network interface card
- It is designed to meet the challenges of the ICT field, where regular NICs are just not good enough
- SGA-10GEQ can be used in wide variety of applications ranging from firewalls to monitoring
- How to protect yourself when you have no idea what fraud incidents are you faced with?
- SGA-AntiSpy counts and saves all the message dialogues that are specifically aimed to get subscriber data, watches out how other operators can bypass your roaming steering device, furthermore checks the SMS sending procedure and alerts in fraud-like cases.
- It's an ideal tool to discover the security problems in your network
- The SGA-GPRS system monitors the operator's core links to capture
- Analyze and store GPRS messages, even from ciphered network links
- Message data can be remotely fetched by the operator's own workstation for protocol analysis or troubleshooting
- Our SGA-7TA system is designed to monitor SS7/E1 signalling links, to analyze ISUP calls, to provide various message and call statistics, and to trigger notifications based on user-defined events
- The monitoring feature gives the possibility to inspect signalling units and links on the bit level and reveal link failures
- Field Programmable Gate Arrays are flexible, programmable elements that offer fast customization of the hardware structure
- Core modules covering basic and complex functionalities - including packet filtering, manipulation, and forwarding - are widely available
- The SGA-ClockCard system offers nanosecond precision time synchronization for SGA networking cards and devices residing in data-centres or monitoring systems
- The SGA-ClockCard system supports NTP protocol-based synchronization over 1Gbit Ethernet interface and PTP synchronization for GPS
- The C-GEP is a programmable, Ethernet-capable, FPGA-based flexible device platform
- It has been developed to host services and applications for high speed networks ranging from 1 Gb/s to 100 Gb/s
- The main operating principle is simulation of subscribers using SIM cards - purely from software.
- The system logs and lists test results and generates reports.
- The product family includes our Location Update Tester, CLI Tester, SRI4SM Tester for inbound and WorldTrip Tester for outbound roaming tests
Roaming Steering Service
- SGA-RSS is installed in the international signalling path
- It rejects or permits the roamer to attach to the requesting foreign network, hence steering him/her towards some preferred networks
Intelligent Call Assistant
- SGA-ICA is a system designed to improve call connection success rates of inbound roaming subscribers
- Roamers' calls are often unsuccessful, because they dial without prefixes
- SGA-ICA can correct the number and notify the roamer about the proper way of dialling
Welcome and Bon-Voyage SMS
- Designed for sending customizable welcome text messages to incoming roamers and farewell text messages along with useful roaming information to subscribers leaving the network
Free Divert To Voice Mail
- The SGA-FDTVM system is a solution, where the operator pays for leaving voice mail to roamers
- Leaving voice mail messages to roaming subscribers usually means building up two international calls - both on the operator's cost
- This is due to the regulations that inhibit operators to charge subscribers for the extra costs of voice mails left to a roaming subscriber with conditional call forwarding
Core and Value Added Services
DDoS Attack Detection Engine
- SGA-NEDD DDoS detector engine is designed to detect flood-based DDoS attacks in milliseconds
- The SGA-NEDD contains a customizable container module which is populated with fully parallelized heuristic, behavioural DDoS detector units, which can detect more than 97% of all DDoS attack
Complex Traffic Generators
- SGA-TG is a complex traffic generator, designed for stress testing the mobile core network
- The system is capable of simulating activities of hundreds of thousands of users and generating packet switched and circuit switched traffic
- During these simulations SGA-TG follows real signalling dialogues, simulates user mobility management (between GSM, GPRS, UMTS and LTE), and loads the network under test with user payload
Equipment Identity Register
- SGA-EIR is our implementation of the EIR, an essential part of GSM/UMTS/LTE networks
- The unique IMEI of the handset can be classified in white, black and grey lists
- Before service initiations the EIR can be interrogated about the status of the particular handset
- SGA-USSD Gateway is a modular system for supporting enquiry or modification of service statuses from the user's mobile terminal
- USSD-based services include micro-payment, balance enquiry, roaming service activation / deactivation, info-SMS request, call-back, and many more
Missed Call Notification
- Operators can increase their revenue by reducing the number of unsuccessful calls
- Nevertheless, calls can be unsuccessful because of unreachable or busy subscribers
- If calls with such release causes get forwarded to SGA-MCN, the system sets up notification procedures for both the caller (SGA-NotifyMe) and the called (SGA-WhoCalled) in order to notify the parties by an SMS about 'Who Called' them, or when to try calling again
- SGA-MAP Firewall is capable of screening, filtering, forwarding, or answering MAP messages within the operator's core network
- With our solution you can filter out unwanted MAP MSUs reaching your equipment, thus protecting both your subscribers and your network at the same time
SMS Distribution and Control
Home Router for SMS Service
- SGA-HR can route all SMS home before they would reach the subscribers in roaming position
- Thus third-party operators pay the SMS termination fee directly to the operator that the particular subscribers belong to
SMS Fraud Detection System
- The aim of SGA-SMSFD is the detection of fraudulent and illegitimate usage of SMS's and active intervention if configured so
- Our analysis rule-set for message filtering has been approved by various operators
6G for Networked Sky
The "6G for Networked Sky" project, implemented within the framework of EUREKA, was established as part of the National Research, Development and Innovation Office's support program. During the project, our company wants to exploit the industrial cyber-physical use of the communication systems' interoperability, accelerated by 6G capabilities. We strive to develop solutions that can ensure a secure and robust connection for both air and ground users through a flexible and adaptive network architecture.
The CoreMoRen (4G and 5G Core Network Monitoring System with Extended Services) project is funded by the National Research, Development and Innovation Office. It aims to improve network monitoring capabilities mainly for VoLTE and industrial IoT applications, covering all the related core network protocols.
Traffic Generator for Complex Telecommunication Systems
This national initiative has supported the development of our SGA-TG product. This traffic generator is designed for stress testing mobile communication networks. The system is capable of simulating activities of hundreds of thousands of users and generating packet switched (PS) and circuit switched (CS) traffic in the volume of over 700 Mbps for each network interface. Individual user profiles and user groups can be defined on demand. Control and user data messages are handled at the same time, but separated in different interfaces.