- Flexible solutions for emerging industrial problems
- From real time asset monitoring to integration of small IoT devices in high volume
- Our professional team tackles every problem with ease due to the usage of latest technologies
- User-friendly indoor positioning and tracking system for any type of assets
- Utilizing our self-developed devices we offer on-the-fly asset position tracking
- This modern solution is based on a distributed architecture, which makes it robust, error resistant and offers high availability
- Facilitating significant operation cost reduction for supply and warehouse management
- AITIA has a leading role in framework conceptualization at Arrowhead which is an European research, development and innovation project
- With this industrial automation framework, full production line automation can be achieved, in a quick and cost effective manner
- Its Service Oriented Architecture enables integration of countless IoT devices in the Arrowhead local automation clouds, where the bomb-proof communication is enabled by the most secure cryphtographics standards
- The Arrowhead Tools project aims for digitalisation and automation solutions for the European industry, which will provide engineering processes, integration platform, tools and tool chains for the cost-efficient development of digitalisation, connectivity and automation system solutions in various fields of application.
- Within this project, our company developed the Arrowhead Management Tool Chain applications.
Indoor Positioning Project
AITIA has developed new techniques for improving the accuracy of indoor positioning systems. This enables us to reduce the number of necessary equipment, thus lowering costs and complexity. This methodology is the base of our IoTrace product and the related services.
AITIA has been an active stakeholder of the Productive4.0 European innovation project, which offers solutions to various emerging problems of Industry 4.0. The main tasks of AITIA in the consortia was developing and maintaining the Arrowhead framework, besides participating in the demonstrations of industrial use-cases.
We have actively participated in the European ECSEL project "MANTIS". The main concept here is to provide a proactive maintenance service platform architecture for Cyber Physical Systems that allows estimating future performance, predicting and preventing imminent failures and scheduling steps for proactive maintenance. These systems form part of a larger network of heterogeneous and collaborative systems connected via robust communication mechanisms that are able to operate in challenging environments. Sophisticated distributed sensing and decision making functions are performed at different levels in a collaborative way, ranging from local nodes to locally optimise performance, bandwidth and maintenance; to cloud-based platforms that integrate information from diverse systems and execute distributed processing and analytics algorithms for global decision making. This concept enables ERP, CRM and CMMS integration with ease.